Request For Proposals - Operations Contract
Yuba-Sutter Transit is inviting proposals from qualified vendors for the operation and maintenance of fixed route, demand response, commuter and rural route deviation public transit services. The complete Request for Proposal (RFP) document along with other required documents and supplemental information can be downloaded from the links below.
Proposals will be received until 2:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2100 B Street, Marysville, CA 95901, Attention: Transit Manager.
A voluntary Facility Tour is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. on Friday, May 10, 2019, and a voluntary Pre-Proposal Meeting is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on the same date at the Yuba-Sutter Transit Offices and Operating Facility located at 2100 B Street, Marysville, CA 95901.
Questions may only be directed to Keith Martin, Transit Manager, at (redacted), or at (530) 634-6880.
1. Yuba-Sutter Transit Request for Proposal (RFP) Package
2. Current Service Brochures
A. Ride Guide and System Map (Local Fixed Routes & Schedules)
4. Monthly Operating Reports (January 2019 to March 2019)
A. January 2019
C. March 2019
5. Monthly Invoices (January 2019 to March 2019)
6. Revenue & Non-Revenue Vehicle Inventory
7. DoubleMap & TapRide System Descriptions
See Part 3, Section 3.13 of the RFP and the vendor links listed below:
8. Cost Proposal Forms
A. Page 1
B. Pages 2 & 3
9. Federal Proposal & Contract Certification Forms
10. Facility Site Plans
13. PMI Schedules