Page Updated: 6/22/2021
We HIGHLY encourage transit patrons to sign up for our service alerts by going to our "Stay Informed" page and completing the form. You will get an email at the earliest opportunity when any changes occur due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Las versiones en español están disponibles a pedido.
पंजाबी संस्करण अनुरोध पर उपलब्ध हैं।
HERE'S THE LATEST...
Masks Are Required
Per nationwide directive from the Federal Transportation Security Administration (TSA), mask-wearing is required by anyone utilizing any part of a public transportation system. This includes waiting at a bus stop or transit hub when no bus is present. These are industry-specific directives. While expected to be in effect until September 13, 2021, directives always remain in place until further instruction from the TSA. Read the directive documents here.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Available in Yuba & Sutter Counties
Please click the links below for more information on current vaccination and testing sites.
Free Fare for Travel to COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
The free fare program for passengers traveling to and from a same-day COVID-19 vaccination appointment has been continued through at least September 30, 2021. Drivers will verify proof of the appointment when passengers board via an appointment card, email or text presented by each passenger. For additional details, please refer to the original March 22, 2021, press release. (Available here.)
Service Reductions & Adjustments
- Route 1 Express: This service is discontinued effective 7/1/2021.
- Route 2A/2B: This service continues to operate at a reduced frequency. Click here for a current Route 2 timetable.
- Sacramento Commuter Service: This service continues to operate with the temporary suspension of three AM (399, 599 & 370) and three PM (299, 599 & 370) schedules. Click here for a current Sacramento Commuter service brochure.
- We require ALL PASSENGERS to wear face-coverings at all times, per TSA Security Directive SD 1582/84-21-01 and TSA Emergency Amendment EM 1546-21-01A.
- Passenger onboard capacity limits have been lifted.
Join us in our appreciation of our transit staff who have been working hard to keep the front lines open!