Page Updated: 8/24/2020
We HIGHLY encourage transit patrons to sign up for our service alerts by going to our "Stay Informed" page and completing the form. You will get an email at the earliest opportunity when any changes occur due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Todos los avisos en español están vinculados a continuación.
COVID-19 Testing Available in Yuba & Sutter Counties. Click the one posters below for more information.
LATEST MEMORANDUM RE: COVID-19 RELATED
SYSTEM/SERVICE CHANGES OR PUBLIC INFORMATION
COVID-19 Related Service and System Changes:
- Fare collection will resume on Tuesday, September 1, 2020, for Dial-A-Ride and all rural routes. Fare collection on local routes resumed Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Sacramento Commuter service fares were never in non-collection status. All eligibility and rider policies remain in place.
- Route 1 EXPRESS Service added. This limited-service was added effective Friday, June 12, 2020. This supplemental route is intended to help increase capacity and speed travel on the highly used stops on this route. Between approximately 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m .on weekdays, an east-bound route and a west-bound route stops every half-hour at Harter Parkway & Walmart and Alturas & Shasta in Yuba City and at Yuba County Government Center, D & 2nd Street, and North Beale Transit Center (Walmart) in Marsville. Informational posters are posted on buses and at stops on this route.
- Weekday Route 2 service frequency reduced to 1-hour. Effective May 1, this temporary service reduction to a Saturday Plus Schedule will be in place until further notice. Click here for a Route 2 timetable.
- Sacramento Commuter Service reduced by three (3) AM and three (3) PM routes. Effective May 1st, the 3rd and 5th Highway 99 schedules in the morning; the 2nd and 5th Highway 99 schedules in the afternoon; and the 3rd morning and 3rd afternoon Highway 70 schedules were all temporarily suspended. Click here for an updated Sacramento Commuter service brochure.
- The Yuba College Sutter Campus Shuttle has been suspended until further notice and at least for the Fall 2020 semester, Read the press release here.
- Plexiglass Drivers-Area Barrier: A "sneeze-guard" style partition has been or will be installed soon in the driver's area on all buses.
- Pass outlets are open at the Yuba College Bookstore in Linda and Bel Air Market in Yuba City. The Yuba-Sutter Transit administrative office also is open for sales. New or replacement photo ID cards are only available in the administrative office at 2100 B Street in Marysville from 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. Please call (530) 634-6880 if you have any questions.
- We are requiring that ALL PASSENGERS wear face-coverings at all times. California Department of Public Health guidance now states that “face coverings must be worn when waiting for or riding on public transportation”. This guidance also applies to the drivers of public transit vehicles when passengers are on board.
- Transit is for ESSENTIAL travel and activities only.
- All passengers must have a destination and are not allowed to travel in more than one direction or on more than one loop of a route.
- Passenger On-Board Limit: Local fixed-route buses now have a twelve (12) passenger limit at any given time. If a bus is full, it will not pick-up additional passengers until it is at a safe capacity. Dial-A-Ride buses now have a two (2) unrelated passenger limit or a four (4) person limit when with a companion/attendant.
- Passengers are now required to board through the front door only.
- Passengers will not be allowed to sit in the first row of seats on Sacramento Commuter and Dial-A-Ride buses.
Join us in our appreciation of our transit staff working hard to keep the front lines open!CDC Information on Making Your Own Face-Covering
COVID-19 Memorandums (English)Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Response Update - (4/24/20)Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Update (4/21/2020)Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Update (4/8/2020)Memorandum Re: Updated COVID-19 Response 3-20-20Press Release Re: Yuba College Shuttle 3-13-20 Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Response 3-6-20
Avisos previous (en espanol)Response Update Memo 4-24-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Update Memo 4-21-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Update Memo 4-8-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Update Memo 3-20-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Memo 3-6-20 Spanish.pdf