Page Updated: 1/22/2021
We HIGHLY encourage transit patrons to sign up for our service alerts by going to our "Stay Informed" page and completing the form. You will get an email at the earliest opportunity when any changes occur due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Todos los avisos en español están vinculados a continuación.
We have joined with the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) and hundreds of transit agencies across the country in strengthening our commitment to community and employee safety.
COVID-19 Testing Available in Yuba & Sutter Counties
Please click the links below for more information on current testing sites.
Yuba County Testing Sites (Marysville)
Sutter County Testing Sites (Yuba City)
LATEST SYSTEM/SERVICE CHANGES / PUBLIC INFORMATION
- The Yuba College Bookstore in Linda is open for sales by appointment only. You must call (530) 741-6998 to make an appointment with the bookstore to purchase passes or add cash value to a card.
- The Yuba-Sutter Transit administrative office is open for sales without an appointment. New or replacement photo ID cards are only available in the administrative office at 2100 B Street in Marysville from 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. Please call (530) 634-6880 if you have any questions.
- The Yuba College Sutter Campus Shuttle program is now canceled. See our November 2020 newsletter for more information.
- Fare collection resumed on Tuesday, September 1, 2020, for Dial-A-Ride and all rural routes. Fare collection on local routes resumed Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Sacramento Commuter service fares were never in non-collection status. All eligibility and rider policies remain in place.
- Route 1 EXPRESS Service added. This limited-service was added effective Friday, June 12, 2020. This supplemental route is intended to help increase capacity and speed travel on the highly used stops on this route. Between approximately 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m .on weekdays, an east-bound route and a west-bound route stops every half-hour at Harter Parkway & Walmart and Alturas & Shasta in Yuba City and at Yuba County Government Center, D & 2nd Street, and North Beale Transit Center (Walmart) in Marsville. Informational posters are posted on buses and at stops on this route.
- Weekday Route 2 service frequency reduced to 1-hour. Effective May 1, this temporary service reduction to a Saturday Plus Schedule will be in place until further notice. Click here for a Route 2 timetable.
- Sacramento Commuter Service reduced by three (3) AM and three (3) PM routes. Effective May 1st, the 3rd and 5th Highway 99 schedules in the morning; the 2nd and 5th Highway 99 schedules in the afternoon; and the 3rd morning and 3rd afternoon Highway 70 schedules were all temporarily suspended. Click here for an updated Sacramento Commuter service brochure.
- Plexiglass Drivers-Area Barrier: A "sneeze-guard" style partition has been or will be installed soon in the driver's area on all buses.
- We are requiring that ALL PASSENGERS wear face-coverings at all times. California Department of Public Health guidance states that “face coverings must be worn when waiting for or riding on public transportation”. This guidance also applies to the drivers of public transit vehicles when passengers are on board.
- Transit is for ESSENTIAL travel and activities only.
- All passengers must have a destination and are not allowed to travel in more than one direction or on more than one loop of a route.
- Passenger On-Board Limit: Local fixed-route buses now have a twelve (12) passenger limit at any given time. If a bus is full, it will not pick-up additional passengers until it is at a safe capacity. Dial-A-Ride buses now have a two (2) unrelated passenger limit or a four (4) person limit when with a companion/attendant.
- Passengers are now required to board through the front door only.
- Passengers will not be allowed to sit in the first row of seats on Sacramento Commuter and Dial-A-Ride buses.
Join us in our appreciation of our transit staff working hard to keep the front lines open!CDC Information on Making Your Own Face-Covering
COVID-19 Memorandums / Service Alerts (English)Service Alert: Route 1 Express Stop Change Effective 8/10/2020 Service Alert: Route 1 Express Starts 6/12/2020Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Response Update - (4/24/20)Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Update (4/21/2020)Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Update (4/8/2020)Memorandum Re: Updated COVID-19 Response 3-20-20Press Release Re: Yuba College Shuttle 3-13-20 Memorandum Re: COVID-19 Response 3-6-20
Avisos previous (en espanol)Response Update Memo 4-24-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Update Memo 4-21-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Update Memo 4-8-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Update Memo 3-20-20 Spanish.pdfResponse Memo 3-6-20 Spanish.pdf