Page Updated: 6/15/2021
We HIGHLY encourage transit patrons to sign up for our service alerts by going to our "Stay Informed" page and completing the form. You will get an email at the earliest opportunity when any changes occur due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Las versiones en español están disponibles a pedido.
पंजाबी संस्करण अनुरोध पर उपलब्ध हैं।
HERE'S THE LATEST...
Masks Are Required
Per nationwide directive from the TSA, mask-wearing is required by anyone utilizing any part of a public transportation system. This includes waiting at a bus stop or transit hub when no bus is present. This is industry-specific and remains in effect until further direction from the TSA. Read the directive document here.
COVID-19 Vacciniation & Testing Available in Yuba & Sutter Counties
Please click the links below for more information on current vaccination and testing sites.
Free Fare for Travel to COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
The free fare program for passengers traveling to and showing proof of a same-day vaccination appointment has been continued through at least September 30, 2021. Drivers will verify proof upon boarding via an appointment card, email or text presented by each interested passenger. For additional details, please refer to the original March 22, 2021, press release. (Available here.)
Service Reductions & Adjustments
- Route 1 Express: This service was discontinued, effective 7/1/2021.
- Route 2A/2B: This service continues to operate at a reduced frequency. Click here for a Route 2 timetable.
- Sacramento Commuter Service: This service continues to operate with the temporary suspension of three AM (399, 599 & 370) and three PM (299, 599 & 370) routes. Click here for an updated Sacramento Commuter service brochure.
- We require ALL PASSENGERS to wear face-coverings at all times, per TSA Security Directive SD 1582/84-21-01 and TSA Emergency Amendment EM 1546-21-01A.
- Non-essential travel is discouraged for those who are not fully vaccinated. Refer to the CDPH Travel Advisory (April 2, 2021).
- Passengers must have a destination and are not allowed to travel in more than one direction or on more than one loop of a route. (See Item #9 in our Passenger Policies & Procedures.)
- Passenger onboard limits have been lifted.
- The first row of seats on Sacramento Commuter and Dial-A-Ride buses will continue to be blocked off for passenger use.
Join us in our appreciation of our transit staff working hard to keep the front lines open!