Service & System Changes
We HIGHLY encourage transit patrons to sign up for our service alerts by going to our "Stay Informed" page and completing the form. You will get an email at the earliest opportunity when any changes occur due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Updated: Friday, March 27, 2020 (4:40 p.m.)
- The Yuba College Sutter Campus Shuttle has been suspended until further notice.
- No other service, schedule or route changes at this time.
- No fares will be collected or required on Yuba-Sutter Transit’s local or rural fixed routes or on any Dial-A-Ride buses through at least April 2020. All Dial-A-Ride eligibility policies will still apply.
- On local fixed-route buses, passengers who are physically able will be asked to board and exit the bus through the rear door. The front door will still be available to those requiring a ramp.
- Passengers will not be allowed to sit in the first row of seats on Sacramento Commuter and Dial-A-Ride buses.
- All area Connect Card pass outlets are now closed. The Yuba-Sutter Transit administrative office is closed to the public except by appointment. Please call (530) 634-6880 between the hours of 8:00 – Noon and 1:00 – 5:00 for an appointment.