How Do I Ride the Bus?
- Use the online system map and the schedules to plan your trip
- Arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes before your bus is scheduled to leave.
- Stand at the bus stop sign. Buses stop only at signed bus stops.
- Have your EXACT fare ready to drop in the farebox. Drivers do not carry change or accept checks.
- If you need to transfer to another bus, ask the driver for a free transfer when you board.
- When you are about a block from your destination, let the driver know that you want to stop by pulling the bell cord on the wall next to your seat.
- When you are ready to return home, just repeat the process to catch a return bus.
How to use the map and schedules
Find the route on the map that goes nearest to where you are and where you wish to go. The bus stop locations are shown by green dots along the route. Time points (those bus stops specifically identified on the schedules) are identified by white dots on the route line.Download the Ride Guide (Map/Schedule)
- Select the appropriate schedule (Local Routes) with the same number as the route you wish to ride.
- Find the time point closest to where you will be boarding.
- Read down to find the time you want to leave.
- Read across to find your arrival time.
(Note: The most recent map/timetable update was effective July 1, 2019.)