The Sacramento Midday Express offers late morning, noon and early afternoon service each weekday between Yuba City/Marysville and Downtown Sacramento.
- No reservations are required to board buses for our Sacramento service.
- You can catch the Commuter and Midday Express buses at several locations in Yuba City, Marysville, Olivehurst or Plumas Lake. Routes then travel along Highway 99 or Highway 70.
- Monthly commuter passes can be used on the Commuter Express, Midday Express, Local Fixed Routes, and Rural Routes within the Yuba-Sutter Transit system.
- Monthly combined commuter passes (the RT pass add-on) can be used as mentioned above, in addition to SacRT bus and light rail routes.
- Discount cash fare is not available on the morning or afternoon service, but it is available on the midday service.
Call (530) 742-2877 for route, schedule and fare information or dial 511 toll free from Sacramento.
Midday Express Schedule
Monday - Friday