COVID-19 HAS AFFECTED SOME SERVICES AND POLICIES. PLEASE CLICK THE COVID-19 TAB OR BUTTON TO GET THE LATEST INFORMATION.
NOTE: COVID-19 Response Effects Sacramento Commuter Service
Effective May 1st, the 3rd and 5th Highway 99 schedules in the morning; the 2nd and 5th Highway 99 schedules in the afternoon; and the 3rd morning and 3rd afternoon Highway 70 schedules were all temporarily suspended. Click here for an updated Sacramento Commuter service brochure.
The Sacramento Midday Express offers late morning, noon and early afternoon service each weekday between Yuba City/Marysville and Downtown Sacramento.
- No reservations are required to board buses for our Sacramento service.
- You can catch the Commuter and Midday Express buses at several locations in Yuba City, Marysville, Olivehurst or Plumas Lake. Routes then travel along Highway 99 or Highway 70.
- Monthly commuter passes can be used on the Commuter Express, Midday Express, Local Fixed Routes, and Rural Routes within the Yuba-Sutter Transit system.
- Monthly combined commuter passes (the RT pass add-on) can be used as mentioned above, in addition to SacRT bus and light rail routes.
- Discount cash fare is not available on the morning or afternoon service, but it is available on the midday service.
Call (530) 742-2877 for route, schedule and fare information or dial 511 toll-free from Sacramento.
Midday Express Schedule
Monday - Friday
NOTE: 3rd 99, 3rd 70 & 5th 99 AM routes and 2nd 99, 3rd 70 & 5th 99 PM commuter routes are not running as of 5/1/2020 due to COVID-19 related adjustments.