SERVICE ALERT - ROUTE 1 & 2 - Effective July 18, 2020
LOCAL SERVICE RIDER ALERT
Indefinite Plumas Street Closure to Affect Routes 1 and 2
Effective Saturday, July 18th
July 17, 2020, Marysville, CA
Beginning Saturday, July 18, 2020, Plumas Street will be closed indefinitely to through traffic between Church Street and Teegarden Street and between Forbes Avenue and Bridge Street. This closure, which is designed to facilitate the outdoor expansion of the restaurants and shops in this corridor, is expected to last until the current local COVID-19 related health restrictions are lifted or until Yuba City and the downtown merchants opt for an alternate plan.
This closure will impact Yuba-Sutter Transit’s Routes 1 and 2, requiring detours and the closure of six bus stops (one in each direction) at the following intersections:
- Plumas and Church Streets
- Plumas and Bridge Streets
- Forbes Avenue and Almond Street
Until further notice, the following changes are in place:
- Route 1 will detour from Forbes Avenue and Plumas Street using Olive Street and Colusa Highway. The nearest Route 1 stops will be either at the intersection of Forbes and Orange Streets or at the Alturas & Shasta Transit Center.
- Route 2 will detour from Plumas Street using Bridge Street, Shasta Street and Colusa Highway. Alternate Route 2 stops (one in each direction) will be located the intersection of Shasta and Center Streets.
Visit www.yubasuttertransit.com for more information or call (530) 634-6880 if you have any questions.Route 1 & 2 Serivce Alert 7/18/20 - PDF